Blue told me remind u niggas…
Tyson X Tupac
That fateful night in Vegas…
Bun B, Jay-Z, and Pimp C relaxing on the set of Big Pimpin’, during the 1999 carnival in Trinidad.
On December 4th exactly 6 years ago Pimp C passed away. May you forever rhyme in peace.
JAY Z ranks his solo albums.
1. Reasonable Doubt (Classic)
2. The Blueprint (Classic)
3. The Black Album (Classic)
4. Vol. 2 (Classic)
5. American Gangster (4 1/2, cohesive)
6. Magna Carta (Fuckwit, Tom Ford, Oceans, Beach, On the Run, Grail)
7. Vol. 1 (Sunshine kills this album…fuck… Streets, Where I’m from, You Must Love Me…)
8. BP3 (Sorry critics, it’s good. Empire (Gave Frank a run for his money))
9. Dynasty (Intro alone…)
10. Vol. 3 (Pimp C verse alone… oh, So Ghetto)
11. BP2 (Too many songs. Fucking Guru and Hip Hop, ha)
12. Kingdom Come (First game back, don’t shoot me)
Via Life + Times
The look of defeat.
"We grew up in the same building, just a few blocks from here."
"When did you first meet each other?"
"I was three. He was five."
"What’s your first memory of him?"
"Him pulling up his eyelids to scare me in the hallway."